Background of the Organization
Norbu Healing Arts Centre (NHAC) was established on 2nd of May 2015 coinciding with a precious day of the Birth Anniversary of the Third King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck. It was primarily to engage the therapeutic value of hands-on healing and the creative arts as ways of countering the negative impact of stress in our daily lives. It is the only first of its kind in the country which provides herbal based Healing Therapy. These practices had helped many over a year in line with the pillars of Gross National Happiness.
To become the centre for professional healing massage, health SPA and wellness services in Bhutan
- to promote and revive the indigenous healing massage , health SPA and wellness to our Bhutanese and beyond
- to promote and revive the indigenous products in the country and beyond
- to provide quality healing massage, health SPA and wellness services to our valuable clients
- to keep abreast of best practices and knowledge in healing massage, health Spa and wellness
- to become self-sufficient and well equipped in providing wellness, healing massage and SPA services to our Bhutanese
Our values is to positively impact the wellbeing of our clientele by providing a
range of quality products and professional services ,which include Therapeutic
Massage, Joints mobilization and release of trigger point.